What can you claim if you had to buy your own PPE?

What can you claim if you had to buy your own PPE?

If you work for the NHS, Emergency Services, Care Home Services or any PAYE employment, where you had to buy your own PPE, you can use the following form to claim for Income Tax relief from the expense.


This only applies to those who require PPE to do their jobs at work, it won’t apply to anyone buying it for home use.

If you are Self Employed and had to buy PPE to continue your work, you can claim this on your next Self Assessment Tax Return.

Written by : Super User

Maccass and Lang

Maccass and Lang Accounting Ltd
9 Foxdale Drive

T: 01236 721566
M: 07879 772238
Follow Us

© Maccass & Lang. All rights reserved.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.